Earthlog Fire Logs are Made in the USA using 100% Recycled Resources
Earthlog Fire Logs are scented, clean burning manufactured fire logs made with 2 simple ingredients; recycled paper and a blend of recycled. scented candle waxes.
We never use plastics or poly-coated paper
They are the HIGHEST QUALITY fire log product available on the market. Additionally, each log is hand-wrapped in recycled paper.
- Scented, clean burning manufactured fire logs
- Made in the USA using only 100% recycled resources
- When compared to cut wood Earthlog Fire Logs burn up to 80% cleaner, produce more heat per pound and have a great subtle scent
- Earthlog Fire Logs are produced using only selected non-toxic recycled materials that meet our rigid safety standards while ensuring the highest quality performance available in a fire log.
- They are the highest quality fire log product available on the market
- Produced using only selected, non-toxic recycled materials that meet our rigid safety standards while ensuring the highest quality performance available in a fire log
When compared to actual firewood, Earth-Log produced:
- Less Carbon Monoxide
- Less Particulate Matter Emission
- Lower Opacity (Visible Smoke Density)
- Less Creosote Accumulation